Whether in sports or the performing arts, using the Alexander Technique can improve your performance. Dancers, athletes, musicians and actors use the Alexander Technique to resolve various performance problems and to increase stamina, coordination, awareness and alertness. It can help prevent injury by improving the performer’s balance, alignment and freedom of movement.
Improve your performance in the workplace, through a reduction in stress and an increase in energy and confidence. Through the Alexander Technique you can develop your awareness of how you perform the requirements of your job, whether using a computer or giving a presentation.
For more information, click the links below for articles on:
- The Alexander Technique and Sports
- The Alexander Technique and Fitness
- The Alexander Technique and Musicians
- The Alexander Technique and Acting
- Alexander Technique for Computer Users
- My blogs on Alexander Technique and the Computer User