Empower Yourself with the Alexander Technique
The Mindful Approach to Posture and Movement, Tension and Stress
presented by Imogen Ragone
Can you answer “YES” to any of these questions?
- Are you unhappy with your posture, but can’t seem to change it?
- When you try to stand or sit up straight, do you feel stiff and uncomfortable?
- Do you know you are tense, but trying to “relax” doesn’t seem to help?
- Are you interested in mindfulness and ways to apply it to daily activities?
- Would you like to feel more comfortable and confident in your own body?
- Would you like to move naturally, in a way that doesn’t cause pain or strain.
Then this class is for you!
Join us for this fun, experiential workshop, and learn simple tips you can use right away to improve posture, release tension, move more freely, and be more mindful in the activities of your life.
Imogen Ragone is a nationally certified teacher of the Alexander Technique, which she has been teaching since 2006. She discovered the Technique on her journey to solve her own chronic neck tension and pain. She not only gained freedom from the pain, but also increased energy, confidence and enjoyment of life! Alexander Technique complements and supports many other modalities, including chiropractic, massage and other healing arts.
Class size is limited.
Contact Imogen at firstname.lastname@example.org or 302 384 8454 to reserve your spot.
NOTE: Participants should bring a yoga mat if they have one. During part of the workshop participants will lie down in Constructive Rest, a powerful practice to support your back and unravel stress.