looking after your body, inside and out
A workshop presented by Alexander Technique teacher, Imogen Ragone, and holistic health coach, Theresa Piane Taylor
After the success of our first Mindfulness in the Kitchen workshop last fall, Theresa and I are excited to collaborate once again for the “Spring Edition” of this special event. Combining attention on how we are using our body in the moment with mindful cooking and eating, creates, in the words of one of last fall’s participants, “a wonderful opportunity to learn about your body, prepare a delicious and healthy meal, and de-stress!”
• Do you want to eat right, but long periods cooking in the kitchen leave you tired and sore?
• Would you like to take pleasure in both making and eating fresh, nutritious food?
In this workshop we will:
- Prepare, cook and eat together a nutritious, delicious, gluten-free meal made from seasonal, whole foods.
- Learn how the Alexander Technique can help you work in the kitchen more comfortably, with less tension and better posture.
- Learn tips and techniques to make cooking easy and fun.
- Enhance our mindfulness of what and how we eat, prepare and choose our food.
Theresa gave so many helpful insights about healthy and tasteful meal preparation. Imogen gave us a mindful Alexander Technique approach to working at the kitchen counter, with pauses along the way and a Constructive Rest before we lunched together. I am looking forward to the next workshop.
Imogen and Theresa put much thought into the workshop planning—no details were overlooked during this fun day! My introduction to the Alexander Technique has me more mindful of how I walk and sit. With Theresa’s support, I’m reaching my health goals. I learned to prepare fresh food that my body can digest easily. I’m looking forward to the next workshop!
This is an exclusive event, with a limit of six participants only.
Pre-registration is required. Contact me at email@example.com or 302 384 8454 to reserve your place or for more information.
Cost: $99 (includes 3-course gourmet vegetarian lunch)