I teach individual Alexander Technique lessons in my at-home studio in North Wilmington, just five minutes from the Pennsylvania state line.
During private Alexander Technique lessons you will:
- Get one-on-one instruction to address individual needs.
- Receive gentle, hands-on guidance and verbal instruction.
- Learn to bring ease and coordination to simple, everyday movements and positions, such as sitting, standing, walking, bending and reaching.
- Develop a more accurate awareness of mind and body.
- Become familiar with practical thinking processes to improve your functioning.
- Learn how to use lying down in Constructive Rest as a way to unravel stress.
- Learn to prevent harmful habits of tension and movement.
- Learn to apply the Alexander Technique to activities of your choice, such as working at the computer, playing a musical instrument, gardening, public-speaking or exercising.
Over a course of lessons you will learn how to release excess muscular tension and restore your body’s original poise, so that overall functioning is improved.
For further details, pricing and other information, or to schedule your appointment, call me at 302 384 8454 or email email@example.com.
Photographs by Jano Cohen Photography